Persons who hold designation as a Certified Groundwater Professional
under the National Ground Water Association shall:
- Perform services only in the areas of their competence.
- Use their knowledge and skill for the enhancement of human welfare.
- Serve the public, their employers, and their clients honestly, objectively,
- Avoid conflict of interest.
- Act as faithful agents or trustees in professional matters for each
employer or client.
- Strive to uphold and enhance the honor, integrity, dignity, competence,
and prestige of the groundwater profession.
- Maintain their competence through continuing professional development.