September 4, 2018
Location: 3-3:30 p.m. ET
NGWA members-only webinar!
This is a personal, practical journey into direct engagement with making effective water supplies happen in a “developing world” nation twice the size of California. During this half-hour online presentation, I will tell you about:
- How I got involved
- The challenges, some not unfamiliar to our older NGWA members (lack of standards, fly-by-night contractors, lack of information), distance and logistics, implementing ongoing maintenance, and how these are being addressed
- Some geology notes
- The fallacy of “we need to go over there and drill wells for the needy children”
- How you really can find anything you need here (what Third World economy?)
- Application of science.
So come hear how this may apply to your adventure and how it may not.
Though this online brown bag session is free to NGWA members, preregistration by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 3, 2018 is required as connections are limited.
NGWA member price: Free
Nonmember price: Not available to nonmembers
Participating in the brown bag
- The times for all webinars and brown bag session presentations are shown in Eastern Time (ET) — click here to view the time in your time zone.
- After registering for a presentation, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your registration that contains instructions for accessing the presentation.
- You will receive reminders emails one week, one day, and one hour before the presentation.
- Please view the NGWA webinar FAQs page for more information including using GoToWebinar®.