September 19, 2018
Location: 12-1 p.m. ET
You will gain invaluable insight on the conditions best suited for using air rotary drilling, as well as the general operation of these types of drills and how to select the proper equipment during this hour-long online offering.
Each drilling method works better than others under certain circumstances and requires specific equipment to achieve maximum productivity, including air rotary drilling. This webinar will address what conditions are best for this method and some procedures to consider when you encounter soft or crevassed zones.
During this webinar, you will learn how:
- To set up and tear down an air rotary rig safely
- Air rotary drilling equipment works
- This method differs from other methods
- To select proper support equipment and accessories
- To select a bit for maximum production
- To properly maintain hammers
- Potential effects of air rotary drilling can affect nearby property
- Effects of extreme weather play a role using this method.
Who should attend?
Those who will benefit from attending this webinar include individuals entering the groundwater profession whether you are a contractor, supplier, or manufacturer.
NGWA member price — $109
Nonmember price — $149
Note that registration for this webinar closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 18, 2018.
Participating in this webinar
- The times for all webinars and brown bag session presentations are shown in Eastern Time (ET) — click here to view the time in your time zone.
- After registering for a presentation, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your registration that contains instructions for accessing the presentation.
- You will receive reminders emails one week, one day, and one hour before the presentation.
- Please view the NGWA webinar FAQs page for more information including using GoToWebinar®.