Abstracts are solicited on all aspects of the science and policies of the connectivity of groundwater to surface water. Potential topics include:
- Exempt wells
- Groundwater law and policy
- How states address private property rights with respect to groundwater
- Impact of irrigation practices
- Karst aquifer issues
- Managed aquifer recharge
- Managing flows and habitat health
- Monitoring the interconnection to inform management
- State approaches to management of connected resources
- Tribal lands water rights
- Uses of groundwater data and modeling.
Abstracts must be submitted online via our conference management platform and are due by January 7, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Sponsorship opportunities for this forum, inclusive of a tabletop exhibit and one free registration, are available. For information on becoming a sponsor, please contact the NGWA sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On/before April 12
- NGWA members — $345
- Government employees (ID required)* — $345
- Nonmembers — $495
- Full-time students (ID required) — $150
Starting April 13
- NGWA members — $445
- Government employees (ID required)* — $445
- Nonmembers — $595
- Full-time students (ID required) — $200
*Please note those registering as government employees must do so by phone, fax, or mail; online registration cannot be accepted.
Team discounts up to 10% available. Click here for more details.
Four ways to register
- Register online.
- Register by phoning NGWA customer service at (800) 551-7379 — (614) 898-7791 outside the United States) — Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- Register by fax or mail — download the registration form.
University of Utah Guest House and Conference Center
110 Fort Douglas Blvd.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84113
Accommodations: NGWA has secured a limited block of rooms on a first come, first served basis at the group rate of $135 per night, single or double occupancy, plus taxes. This rate is valid until 5 p.m. MT on April 14, unless our room block has been filled before that date. To receive this group rate be sure to mention you’re attending NGWA’s event when making your reservations. For guest check-in and checkout times, please contact the hotel directly.