Abstracts are being solicited on any aspect of fractured rock hydrogeology (water quantity and quality), but especially those addressing the following:
- Elements of effective CSMs
- Learning from mistakes
- Innovative/cost-effective contaminant assessment strategies in fractured rock
- Geophysical tools and techniques for proper characterization (temperature, tracers, hydrological tests, scaling, etc.)
- Integration of data across boreholes
- Integration and synthesis of data at different scales of investigation
- Innovative/cost-effective remedial technologies and strategies in fractured rock
- Alternative remediation targets (e.g., mass flux)
- Lessons learned from related industries (mining, oil and gas, geotechnical engineering, etc.).
Abstracts must be submitted online via our conference management platform and are due by February 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Sponsorship opportunities for this conference, inclusive of a tabletop exhibit and one free registration, are available. For information on becoming a sponsor, please contact the NGWA sales department at email@example.com.
On/before August 23
- NGWA members — $495
- Government employees (ID required)* — $495
- Nonmembers — $645
- Full-time students (ID required) — $150
Starting August 24
- NGWA members — $595
- Government employees (ID required)* — $595
- Nonmembers — $745
- Full-time students (ID required) — $200
*Please not those registering as government employees must do so by phone, fax, or mail; online registration cannot be accepted.
Team discounts up to 10% available. Click here for more details.
Four ways to register
- Register online.
- Register by phoning NGWA customer service at (800) 551-7379 — (614) 898-7791 outside the United States) — Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- Register by fax or mail — download the registration form.
Hilton Burlington Lake Champlain
60 Battery Street
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Accommodations: NGWA has secured a limited block of rooms on a first come, first served basis at the group rate of $199 per night, single and double occupancy, plus taxes. This rate applies to NGWA room block and is valid until the August 22 cutoff date, unless our room block has been filled before that date. When making your reservations, be sure to state you are attending this NGWA event. Remember, you are responsible for securing your own reservations. For guest check-in and checkout times, please contact the hotel directly.