A call for abstracts on all aspects of the connectivity of water, energy, and policy, and its relation to climate change, is in effect for this conference, with submissions due by August 31, 2019. Abstracts are being solicited on these general topics with an emphasis on those addressing:
- Agricultural policies related to groundwater
- Continuous monitoring
- Growth and the Colorado River
- Improved coordination of data collection and management
- Management of produced waters and salinity issues
- Policy issues related to water and energy
- Impacts of climate change on groundwater and surface water resource
- Private well issues
- Role of managed aquifer recharge
- Rural water issues
- Surface water/groundwater interactions
- Urban sprawl and growth, and its impact on water resource
- Water use estimation.
Abstracts must be submitted online via our conference management platform and are due by August 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Sponsorship opportunities for this conference, inclusive of a tabletop exhibit and one free registration, are available. For information on becoming a sponsor, please contact the NGWA sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On/before January 24
- NGWA members — $395
- Government employees (ID required)* — $395
- Nonmembers — $545
- Full-time students (ID required) — $150
Starting January 25
- NGWA members — $495
- Government employees (ID required)* — $495
- Nonmembers — $645
- Full-time students (ID required) — $200
*Please not those registering as government employees must do so by phone, fax, or mail; online registration cannot be accepted.
Team discounts up to 10% available. Click here for more details.
Four ways to register
2101 Louisiana Blvd., NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110-5401
Accommodations: NGWA has secured a limited block of rooms on a first come, first served basis at the group rate of $93 per night, plus applicable taxes. This rate applies to NGWA room block and is valid until the February 13 cutoff date, unless our room block has been filled before that date. When making your reservations, be sure to state you are attending this NGWA event. Remember, you are responsible for securing your own reservations. For guest check-in and checkout times, please contact the hotel directly.