Only the person who is registered for the webinar will be eligible to earn continuing education credit. A certificate will be issued to those registered and engaged in the webinar.
To receive a continuing education certificate, the individual must be the person registered for the webinar and must attend the full session through the webinar platform.
This webinar has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education for contractors by the following state agencies:
- Colorado Division of Water Resources
- Florida Water Well Contractors Continuing Education Program
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources (please provide NGWA with your Indiana license number and type for reporting)
- Kentucky Division of Water (if submitted by attendee)
- Minnesota Department of Health (please provide NGWA with your Minnesota certified representative number for reporting)
- Montana Board of Water Well Contractors
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (for pump installers)
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (Contractors)
- New Mexico Office of the State Engineer
- Ohio Department of Health (please provide NGWA with your Ohio registration number and company being represented for reporting)
- Tennessee Division of Water Supply
- Utah Division of Water Rights
- Washington Department of Ecology
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (Well Driller and WDRO, Pump Installer)
- Wyoming State Engineer's Office.
Attendance will also apply for 1 continuing education point for NGWA certified contractors, and 2 professional development credits for NGWA Certified Groundwater Professionals (CGWPs).
- NGWA member — $29
- Nonmember — $49
Connections are limited and registration closes at 11:59 p.m. ET June 3, unless the capacity is reached before then.