October 6, 2020
Location: Online 1:30-2:30 p.m. ET
As hydrogeology varies widely across the United States — and as primary jurisdiction over groundwater development rests with the states — each is unique. This webinar series explores the issues encountered in each of the 50 states — one at a time.
The California hydrogeology webinar, presented by W. Richard Laton, Ph.D.,PG, CPG, CHG, focuses on the state’s:
- Major aquifers
- Physical and geologic properties
- Groundwater use and availability
- Groundwater quality and contamination
- Surface water/groundwater interactions
- Groundwater management issues.
• NGWA member — $39
• Nonmember — $59
Connections are limited and registration closes at 11:59 p.m. ET October 5, unless the capacity is reached before then.
Participating in the webinar
- The time for this webinar is shown in Eastern Time (ET) — click here to view the time in your time zone.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your registration that contains instructions for accessing the presentation.
- You will receive reminders emails one week, one day, and one hour before the presentation.