2019 NGWA Groundwater Fly-In and Water Resources Congressional Summit
March 5-6, 2019 • Washington, D.C.
Under joint sponsorship with the Irrigation Association and the Water Quality Association, this event is organized to increase the water industry’s profile on Capitol Hill regarding the availability, quality, and safety of our nation’s water resources.
The 2019 NGWA Groundwater Fly-in will ensure members of Congress are aware of the important role groundwater plays in providing drinking water, supporting agriculture, and fueling various sectors of the economy.
If you don’t speak up for groundwater, who will?
While the 2019 focus topics and schedule are still in the planning stages, tentative plans include:
- A briefing session on the major issues facing groundwater professionals
- Guest speakers from Capitol Hill, the administration, and others
- A day of Capitol Hill meetings arranged by NGWA staff
- A networking reception with colleagues from IA and WQA
- Tips for continued grassroots activities when back home.
Save the date now to let your voice be heard in March by what may be a new Congress — and bookmark this page and check back soon for updates on the details.