NGWA’s Members Exclusive Webinar Series is designed to help you improve your business and career. Learn from the experts in this series covering topics such as marketing and PR, safety, finance, groundwater advocacy, hiring and onboarding, and more.
Please note that though the webinars in this series are free to NGWA members, preregistration is required. Click on the title listed to learn more about the offering as well as registering to attend.
Additional webinars are in the planning stages and will be posted here upon availability — be sure to bookmark this page and check back soon.
Missed a presentation? Want to watch one again? The webinar recordings are available via our NGWA Learning Center. Simply click on the title listed below to obtain access.
- Advance Your Career with NGWA’s Voluntary Certification Program — presented by NGWA Customer Service and Certification Manager Kristen Frederick and NGWA Vice President of Operations David Evener, CAE
- Applying the Fundamentals: Effective Communication Skills for Safety Excellence — presented by Caterpillar Safety Services Industry Account Manager Rachel
- Challenges and Opportunities of Using Recycled Wastewater for Managed Aquifer Recharge — presented by NGWA Director of Science and Technology Bill
- Groundwater in the Media — presented by NGWA Public Relations and Government Affairs Manager Ben Frech
- Groundwater Week 2022 Preview — presented by NGWA Vice President of Operations David Evener, CAE
- NGWA University Powered by OSU — presented by Caitlin Barnes, Ph.D., with Oklahoma State University
- Policy and Politics Midyear Review — presented by NGWA Public Relations and Government Affairs Manager Ben Frech
- Power Water Pumping Systems at Peak Efficiency...and Grow Your Business — sponsored by Franklin Electric and presented by Jim Hartmann
- Speaking Up for Groundwater: Policy, Politics, and Advocacy in 2023 — presented by NGWA Public Relations and Government Affairs Manager Ben Frech —
the link to this presentation will be posted upon its availability
- Troubleshooting Problems with a Vertical Turbine Pump — sponsored by Franklin Electric and presented by Ryan Short
- Water Infrastructure, Policy, and Politics: Washington, D.C., in 2022 — presented by NGWA Public Relations and Government Affairs Manager Ben Frech and
NGWA Manager of Regulatory Affairs Chuck Job