Download the app
The Groundwater® and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation apps for the iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices bring you a stimulating and informative mixture of articles, highlights, editorials, and more.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in your field, wherever you are, whenever you want.
- Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
- Rapid access to breaking research — Early View articles updated as they publish
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Adjustable text and table sizing
- Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Convenient alerts when new issues are available
- Share article abstract
NGWA members, your membership includes full access to all content on the apps — open these instructions from your iPad or iPhone and use the links to get started.
- Download the apps from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch your apps from the Newsstand. Click “Yes” from the overlay on your device.
- When the apps open, click “I already have access” from the overlay.
- Select “Through my society affiliation”, and, if necessary, choose your society from the list.
- You will be prompted for your society site log-in credentials. Enter them and click “Log in”.