The supplier membership is offered to any person or employer who does no contracting for the construction of groundwater-related wells and/or installation and servicing of water pumps, and which:
- is an established wholesaler maintaining a warehouse and stock of pumps, pump parts, and other water handling equipment, which are sold regularly to dealers and/or contractors for resales; or
- is engaged in the business of supplying equipment, rigs, or tools, or rendering specialized services to the groundwater industry from an established place of business in its trading area.
Click the button below to join or renew online:
*A company membership includes individual memberships for three employees.
- The primary member will receive renewal invoices and is able to add, remove, or swap out other employees attached to the membership
- Two employee membership will receive all the benefits afforded to the primary member at no additional cost.
- An unlimited number of additional company employee memberships can be purchased for $95 by contacting NGWA Customer Service at (800) 551-7379 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, download a membership application:
Supplier member benefits:
- Free accidental death and dismemberment policy that offers you up to $75,000 in coverage for as long as
your membership remains current
- Promotion of your company with participation in buyers guides,
advertising opportunities, and sponsorship venues
- Members save up to 48% on exhibit space fees (minimum savings $1,900) at NGWA’s annual Groundwater Week
- Discounts from NGWA partners
- Free subscription to Water Well Journal®, the monthly award-winning trade magazine that keeps you attuned to industry news and trends — and weekly emails highlighting
the latest industry news, sneak previews of featured products and classified advertising, and the digital e-issue
- Online access to Groundwater® and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation®
- Advocacy with legislators and policymakers to protect your interests
- Networking via members-only discussion groups, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers
- Member pricing on NGWA educational programs and bookstore items
- Complimentary access to NGWA’s Members Exclusive Webinar Series designed to help you improve your business and career
- Discounts on business services, such as a variety of insurance and HR products
- Free online business resources to help you do your job
- Free online access to NGWA’s extensive collection of safety resources
- Tools and calculators that show the true cost of doing business, and help you set
the profit level your business needs to succeed
- Searchable online directories of contractors, manufacturers and suppliers, and certified individuals
- Discounted member access to NGWA’s online Career Center
- Free access to industry solutions, such as best suggested practices and
- Timely, reliable industry newsletters and alerts
- Discounts on attending Groundwater Week
- NGWA member logo to enhance the credibility of your marketing materials
- Discounted advertising opportunities in NGWA publications, websites, and newsletters.