The supplier membership is offered to any person or employer who does no contracting for the construction of groundwater-related wells and/or installation and servicing of water pumps, and which:
- is an established wholesaler maintaining a warehouse and stock of pumps, pump parts, and other water handling equipment, which are sold regularly to dealers and/or contractors for resales; or
- is engaged in the business of supplying equipment, rigs, or tools, or rendering specialized services to the groundwater industry from an established place of business in its trading area.
*Additional company employee memberships can be purchased for $65 by contacting NGWA Customer Service at (800) 551-7379 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Or, download a membership application:
Supplier member benefits:
- Free $50,000 accidental death and dismemberment policy that offers you coverage 24/7 for as long as your membership remains current
- Promotion of your company with participation in buyers guides, advertising opportunities, and sponsorship venues
- Members save up to 48% on exhibit space fees (minimum savings $1,900) at NGWA’s annual Groundwater Week
- Discounts on shipping services and more from NGWA partners
- Free subscription to Water Well Journal®
- Online access to Groundwater® and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation®
- Advocacy with legislators and policymakers to protect your interests
- Networking on members-only discussion groups, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers
- Education classes and resources to enhance expertise
- Member pricing on bookstore items and NGWA educational programs
- Discounts on business services, such as a variety of insurance and HR products
- Free online business resources to help you do your job
- Free online access to NGWA’s extensive collection of safety resources
- Tools and calculators that show the true cost of doing business, and help you set
the profit level your business needs to succeed.
- Searchable online directories of consultants, contractors, manufacturers and suppliers, and certified individuals
- Discounted member access to NGWA’s online Career Center
- Free access to industry solutions, such as best suggested practices and white papers
- Timely, reliable industry newsletters and alerts
- Discounts on attending Groundwater Week
- NGWA member logo to enhance the credibility of your marketing materials
- Discounted advertising opportunities in NGWA publications, websites, and newsletters.