The scientist and engineers membership is offered to any person or employer engaged in the supervision, regulation, evaluation, development, and/or remediation of groundwater supply installations or related technology or to any individual studying or
teaching subject matter embracing the groundwater industry.
Select an option to join or renew online:
*A company membership includes individual memberships for three employees.
- The primary member will receive renewal invoices and is able to add, remove, or swap out other employees attached to the membership
- Two employee membership will receive all the benefits afforded to the primary member at no additional cost.
- An unlimited number of additional company employee memberships can be purchased for $95 by contacting NGWA Customer Service at (800) 551-7379 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Or, download a pdf version of the membership application:
Scientist/engineer member benefits:
- Subscription and online access to the award-winning NGWA publications Groundwater® and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation®
- Access to the current issue and all past issues, as well sneak peeks of yet-to-be-published papers of Groundwater and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation via the
Wiley Online Library and the apps
- Online access to Water Well Journal® and access to in-depth members-only online content
- Advocacy with legislators and policymakers to protect your interests
- Networking via members-only discussion groups, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers
- Member pricing on NGWA educational programs and bookstore items
- Certification program to give you a competitive edge
- Discounts on business services, such as a variety of insurance and HR products
- Free online business resources to help you do your job
- Free online access to NGWA’s extensive collection of safety resources
- Tools and calculators that show the true cost of doing business, and help you
set the profit level your business needs to succeed
- Searchable online directories of consultants, contractors, manufacturers and suppliers, and certified individuals
- Discounted member access to NGWA’s online Career Center
- Discounts from NGWA partners
- Free access to industry solutions, such as best suggested practices and
- Timely, reliable industry newsletters and alerts
- Discounts on exhibiting and attending NGWA’s annual Groundwater Week and Groundwater Summit
- NGWA member logo to enhance the credibility of your marketing materials
- Discounted advertising opportunities in NGWA publications, websites, and newsletters.