The scientist and engineers membership is offered to any person or employer engaged in the supervision, regulation, evaluation, development, and/or remediation of groundwater supply installations or related technology or to any individual studying or
teaching subject matter embracing the groundwater industry.
Choose your membership:
*Additional company employee memberships can be purchased for $95 by contacting NGWA Customer Service at (800) 551-7379 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, download a membership application:
Scientist/Engineer member benefits:
- Print subscription and online access to the award-winning NGWA publications Groundwater and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
- Access to the current issue and all past issues, as well sneak peeks of yet-to-be-published papers, of Groundwater and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation via
the Wiley Online Library and the Groundwater App.
- Online access to Water Well Journal
- Advocacy with legislators and policymakers to protect your interests
- Networking on members-only discussion groups, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers
- Education classes and resources to enhance expertise
- Certification programs to give you a competitive edge
- Member pricing on bookstore items and NGWA educational programs
- Discounts on business services, such as a variety of insurance and HR products
- Free online business resources to help you do your job
- Free online access to NGWA's extensive collection of safety resources
- Tools and calculators that show the true cost of doing business, and help you set the profit level your business needs to succeed.
- Searchable online directories of consultants, contractors, manufacturers and suppliers,
and certified individuals
- Discounted member access to NGWA's online Career Center
- Discounts on shipping services and more from NGWA partners
- Free access to industry solutions, like Best Suggested Practices, White Papers, and Smart Irrigation Month
- Timely, reliable industry newsletters and alerts
- Discounts on exhibiting and attending Groundwater Week
- NGWA member logo to enhance the credibility of your marketing materials
- Discounted advertising opportunities in NGWA publications, websites, and newsletters