The manufacturer membership is offered to any person or employer engaged in manufacturing equipment, materials, or supplies used in the groundwater industry.
Manufacturer company dues are based on gross sales volume:
- Sales less than $1 million or less than 1 year in business — $375
- Sales $1 million to $5 million — $560
- Sales $5 million to $15 million — $930
- Sales $15 million to $50 million — $1,380
- Sales of $50 million or more — $1,625.
company employee memberships can be purchased for $65 by contacting NGWA Customer Service at (800) 551-7379 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Or, download a membership application:
Manufacturer member benefits:
- Annual recognition with a listing in a full-page ad placed in the Water Well Journal® distributed to approximately 20,000 subscribers
- Promotion of your company with participation in buyers guides, advertising opportunities, and sponsorship venues
- Members save up to 48% on exhibit space fees (minimum savings $1,900.00) at NGWA’s annual Groundwater Week
- Discounts on shipping services and more from NGWA partners
- Free subscriptions to Water Well Journal
- Online access to Groundwater® and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation®
- Advocacy with legislators and policymakers to protect your interests
- Networking on members-only discussion groups, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers
- Education classes and resources to enhance your expertise
- Member pricing on bookstore items and NGWA educational programs
- Discounts on business services, such as a variety of insurance and HR products
- Free online business resources to help you do your job
- Free online access to NGWA’s extensive collection of safety resources
- Tools and calculators that show the true cost of doing business, and help you set the profit level your business needs to succeed
- Searchable online directories of consultants, contractors, manufacturers and suppliers, and certified individuals
- Discounted member access to NGWA’s online Career Center
- Free access to industry solutions, like best suggested practices,
white papers, and Smart Irrigation Month
- Timely, reliable industry newsletters and alerts
- Discounts on attending Groundwater Week
- NGWA member logo to enhance the credibility of your marketing materials
- Discounted advertising opportunities in NGWA publications, websites, and newsletters.