Download the app
Groundwater and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation® content in the Wiley Online Library app for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android devices brings you a stimulating and informative mixture of articles, highlights, editorials, and more.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in your field, wherever you are, whenever you want.
- Readable, web-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references while taking advantage of native UI elements of your device
- Rapid access to breaking research — Early View articles updated as they publish
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Adjustable text and table sizing
- Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Convenient alerts when new issues are available
- Share article abstract
NGWA members, your membership includes full access to all Groundwater and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation content on the Wiley Online Library app — open these instructions from your mobile device and use the links to get
- Download the Wiley Online Library app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the app on your device. Upon first launch of the app, you will see “Add Account” on the last screen of the onboarding overlay.
- From the “Accounts” overlay, tap “I already have access”. If you do not see the overlay, tap “Settings” (gear icon), and tap “Accounts”, then tap “Get Access”.
- Finally, tap “Society Login” and log in with the username and password that you use to log in to NGWA’s website.