Your NGWA membership gives you access to valuable tools, resources, publications, professional development opportunities, and insurance offerings from select partners — all designed to help you do your job better, grow your business, and advance
your career in the groundwater industry.
As an NGWA member, you will have access to NGWA’s diverse portfolio of programs and services:
- Advocacy with legislators and policymakers to protect your interests
- Networking on a members-only discussion group, where you can seek practical answers and
solutions from your peers
- Education classes and resources to enhance expertise
- Certification programs to give you a competitive edge
- Free best suggested practices and
- Member pricing on bookstore items and NGWA educational programs
- Discounts on business services, such as a variety of insurance and HR products
- Free online business resources to help you do your job
- Free online access to NGWA’s extensive collection of safety resources
- Tools and calculators that show the true cost of doing business, and help
you set the profit level your business needs to succeed
- Searchable online directories of consultants, contractors, manufacturers and suppliers, and
- Free access to groundwater market statistics and industry reports
- Timely, reliable industry newsletters and alerts
- Discounts on exhibiting and attending Groundwater Week
- NGWA member logos to enhance credibility of your marketing materials
- Free subscriptions to NGWA publications — Water Well Journal®, Groundwater®, or Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation® (free subscription is based on membership category)
- Discounted advertising opportunities in NGWA publications, websites, and newsletters.
Ready to join?