WaterColor Management has been the insurance and risk management source for the water industry since 1986. Their coverages include:
- General and pollution liability
- Products and completed operations liability
- Property and inland marine
- Equipment breakdown
- Workers’ compensation — must have a minimum of three employees and minimum payroll of $50,000
- Auto — must have a minimum of five vehicles and excellent driving records
- Professional liability
- Employment practices and employee benefit plan liability
- Crime/employee fidelity
- Cyber crime and cyber liability
- Umbrella liability insurance.
Click here to learn more about WaterColor’s commercial casualty coverage.
Members and employees who hold CWD, CPI, MGWC, and other NGWA certifications receive premium discounts. Let your NGWA membership work for you!
CONTACT WATERCOLOR TODAY