Certified Sales Professional
The Certified Sales Professional designation is specifically intended for supplier and manufacturer owners, operators, and employees. Earning the CSP designation is a remarkable way to demonstrate your commitment to enhancing industry
professionalism and providing good customer service!
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- Applicants must have 24 consecutive months of employment specific to water systems and drilling operations
- Applicants must pass one 50-question multiple-choice exams
- Applicant must submit an CSP application
To earn the CSP designation, manufacturers and suppliers must pass one 50-question, multiple-choice exam with a score of 70 percent or better. NGWA offers two different CSP exams: CSP -- Drilling Exam and CSP -- Water Systems Exam.
Passing one of them earns a CSP-I designation; passing both earns a CSP-II designation. The exam focuses on key troubleshooting knowledge and skills related to drilling operations and water systems.
Scheduling the exam
Visit PSI’s Website to schedule your exam, and to find scheduling information, or call PSI at (800) 733-9267. PSI will provide you with a score report upon completion of the exam.
- NGWA members pay $75 to take the exams (each).
- Nonmembers pay $275 to take the exams (both).