The National Ground-Water Monitoring Network (NGWMN) recently completed review of the proposals submitted under the 2021 funding opportunity. After evaluation, NGWMN is noting there is still funding available for fiscal year 2021. NGWMN will be issuing a program announcement of a second round of funding for FY 2021 for NGWMN data providers.
Any eligible agency may apply under this announcement. The announcement for the second round of funding is essentially unchanged from that issued last September. The program announcement opens on April 6 and will close at 4 p.m. ET on May 24, 2021.
- Agencies that applied during the first round of funding may apply under this round two opportunity. This can include work that was not proposed in a round one proposal, or it can include a revised proposal for work that was not funded during the first round of proposals.
- Agencies that did not apply during the first round of funding are eligible to apply through this round two program announcement.
- Agencies that wish to become a new data provider to the NGWMN may apply for funding for work under objectives 1, 2, or 3 during this opportunity.
- Existing data providers that do not have a persistent data services project (objective 2A) active or that will expire soon, could use this opportunity to submit a proposal for funding for the next few years. Proposals for objective 2 work can be relatively simple.
- The total funding per year from both round one and round two funding cannot exceed $150,000 per year or $300,000 for a two-year project duration.
More information about the cooperative agreements is available on the NGWMN cooperative agreements page.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Daryll Pope — email@example.com or (609) 462-7119 — with any questions. Click here for the one-page checklist before you submit your proposal.
Other details to consider before submitting your proposal. Make sure —
- To include details on specific tasks in budgets for contracts
- To include a negotiated rate agreement if applying for indirect costs
- If proposing water well drilling, to include form SF-424D: Assurances for Construction Programs
- The project start date is in the range from November 1-December 30, 2021.