The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental research program is seeking proposals to study per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in water and soil.
PFAS areas of need include:
- Biodegradation in firefighting foams
- Development of passive sampling methodologies
- Development of analytical sampling methods
- Quantitative groundwater plume characterization
- Forensic methods for source tracking and allocation.
Researchers from universities, the federal government, and private industry are encouraged to apply. A webinar will be given for interested applicants on November 13, 2018. Registration for the webinar is available by clicking clicking here.
Proposals are due January 8, 2019 and should be submitted online.