Foundation Day: Your chance to help protect groundwater and win tickets to the College World Series and Henry Doorly Zoo!
Life would be impossible without groundwater. It is used for irrigation, livestock, manufacturing, mining, thermoelectric power, and a whole bunch more, making it one of the most widely used and valuable natural resources we have.
During NGWA’s Groundwater Awareness Week, March 10-16, NGWA’s Groundwater Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides education and community-based action programs centered around groundwater conservation and protection, is asking for your help to protect the resource.
Any person or organization that makes a minimum donation to the Foundation during Groundwater Awareness Week will automatically be entered in a drawing to win:
College World Series and Henry Doorly Zoo Package, includes:
College World Series
- 4 suite tickets and 1 parking pass to the 2019 College World Series at TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha, Nebraska, beginning June 15.
- Food and beverages provided
- Exact date and game will be decided by the winning bidder and the stadium’s company suite manager.
Henry Doorly Zoo
- Family Found-Pack of admission tickets
- 8 complimentary ride tickets
- 4 Lozier Theater tickets
- Basket including More Good coffee cups; a stuffed animal friend; water bottles; Zoo logo stickers, magnets, and pin; pens, notepads, and a reusable insulated tote bag.
So here’s how easy it is to win. Those making a $75 minimum, tax-deductible, donation at any point during Groundwater Awareness Week will be entered to win. But wait, there’s more:
- $75-$99 = 1 entry
- $100-$149 = 5 entries
- $150 or more = 10 entries
On Groundwater Foundation Day, Friday, March 15, a random winner will be chosen, notified immediately, and featured on social media. We’re looking forward to celebrating Groundwater Awareness Week with everyone. Good luck to all!
Learn more and donate today!