The Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) is seeking proposals for demonstrations of innovative environmental and installation energy technologies as candidates for funding beginning in FY 2023.
The solicitation requests preproposals which are due by 2 p.m. ET on March 10, 2022.
Detailed instructions are on the ESTCP website under Funding Opportunities.
DoD organizations (service and defense agencies) may submit preproposals for demonstrations of innovative technologies in the following topic areas:
- Environmental restoration
- Munitions response
- Resource conservation and resiliency
- Weapons systems and platforms
- Technology demonstrations to accelerate deployment of energy and water efficiency and resilience solutions
- Energy resilience on DoD installations
- Solutions to improve space heating and water heating efficiency
- Use of thermal microgrids to improve energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions improved life-cycle management of packaged heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Improved water resilience on DoD installations
- Installation energy and water
- Impact of climate change on DoD buildings
- Climate impacts on DoD water infrastructure
- Analyzing the impacts of weather events on DoD installations
- Improving climate resilience of DoD installation and surrounding community infrastructure.